Located in the original 1894 Opera House situated on the historic Pilot Point Square, The Garage Door Theater @ Pilot Point Opera House began in 2007 as an idea to bring the “Community Theater” back to life and restore the old Opera House to its former glory.
It began as The Pilot Point Community Opera House, with the commitment to promote theater arts education, enable theater participation for children and adults alike, and create a venue for live music. With the help of countless volunteers and civic leaders over the past 12 years, we have worked diligently to restore the theater, which has since become a staple in our community.
Besides, completely revamping our image… we have this brand new website, new theater seating and a few more surprises in the works! Stay tuned…